Applicable throughout the Sevte&Co platform.
The person in charge of this website is: Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U., with C.I.F. B54365875 and registered office at C. / Doctor Castroviejo 2, Bajo, 03600 Elda (Alicante)
You can also contact us through the telephone number 902 002 132 or through the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The access and / or use of the store attributes to the user the status of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, the present General Conditions as well as the Particular / Conditional Conditions that, if applicable, complement , modify or replace the General Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the store.
II.- Use of the website, its services and contents
The user agrees to use the store and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, the use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes against Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc ...), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it is authorized by its legitimate owners or is legally permitted. Any violation of the rights of Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. or of its legitimate owners over them.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the web by any means other than those that are made available to users as well as those that are usually used in the network, provided that they do not cause any harm to the web.
III.- User's liability for damages
The use of the web will be made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. Said liability shall extend to the use, by the user or any third party, of any password or similar assigned for access to the website or any of its services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. reserves the right to deny at any time and without prior notice, access to the web, those users who fail to comply with these general conditions, or the particular ones that apply to them in each case.
IV.- Unilateral modification
Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever deemed appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the web.
The persons or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a web page of another portal or internet store to any of the pages of the Idella Electroservicios store, S.L.U., must be subject to the following conditions:
- The reproduction neither total nor partial of any of the services or contents of the store Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U ..
- Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the store will not be established without the prior express authorization of Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U ..
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be included on the pages of the store or on the services or contents thereof.
- Except for those signs that are part of the "hyperlink", the website on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Idella Electroservicios, SLU, unless authorized express of this one.
- The establishment of the "hyperlink" will not imply the existence of relations between Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, or the knowledge and acceptance of Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. of the services and contents offered in said portal.
- Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the "hyperlink" is made or the information and statements included therein.
Any "hyperlink" to the store will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains.
The store makes available to users connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. does not market, nor direct, nor previously controls, nor does it own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. does not assume any type of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by Idella Electroservicios, SLU and that are accessible through the store.
VI.- Exclusion of guarantees and liability
Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website and / or its services or contents to meet needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the web, its services or contents, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to web users.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the web.
The duration of the service of the web and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms as those set forth in the fourth condition.
VIII.- Intellectual property
All the contents of the store, understood by these as merely enunciative texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the "Contents"), are the intellectual property of Idella Electroservicios, SLU or from third parties, without which the User may be understood to assign any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the store.
The brands, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. or third parties, without it being understood that access to the store attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
In order to preserve the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify Idella of this circumstance. Electroservicios, SLU indicating:
- Personal data of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it acts.
- Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web.
- Acreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
IX.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
Idella Electroservicios, S.L.U. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante for any issues that may arise or actions arising from the provision of the service of the web and its services and content and on the interpretation, application, compliance or breach of the here established.